I’ve been debating on this post, not because I did not want to do it. I said I would and I stick to my word. My issue has been that it involves stating things about myself. I’m not good about that as far as “Things to know” kind of post. If you read my “About Me” you know that I don’t like that, but I digress. Let’s do this.
Apparently, I’ve been nominated for an award of sorts. The Creative Blogger Award. This nomination comes from compliments of Mr. Ray over @http://laskowitzpictures.org/2015/06/03/awards. He writes a great blog by the way. It entails pictures and what not about himself and New Orleans. It is definitely worth the time so you should head on over there. Now that said, I thank him for the nomination and move on.
There are a couple of rules/instructions to this award so I’m going to post those first.
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original award post, which would be this one).
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers and comment on their blogs (usually on their about page or contact directly if necessary) to let them know.
I did number one, but number two is the tough one. That may sound funny, but this is the third time that I’ve attempted this post, because I keep getting stuck around about number 4 of “Seven things about me”.
1. I’m a limited traveler, writer, photographer. I don’t do any of those things very well sometimes; especially, the writing. I need a personal editor as I’m constantly dropping the ball there. I could make up excuses but there is none. Anyway, I love these things and if I could make enough money to survive doing them, I would be doing them full-time.
2. Since I cannot do what I love full-time, I work for a job that drives me to better my life and therefore I’m working on my bachelor’s in psychology. It has been a daunting task and has taken me a long time to get there, but when I’m telling my grandchildren about it, I can say that I was well diverse in several areas of life’s lessons.
3. I have a dog. She is an interesting creature. We’re still getting use to each other sometimes.
4. I am a Oklahoma girl with Montana type dreams, but unfortunately reside in Ohio. I don’t like Ohio and hopefully will reside else where within a year.
5. I love horses and dream of owning my own some day. I know how to ride, but have to rely on the kindness of others to get to do that. Still, it is a dream and it keeps me motivated. I photograph them every chance I get.
6. I am a boot junkie. Money cannot buy happiness, but it buys cowboy boots and my closet is filled with ample pairs.
7. Something that may not be so obvious from reading my blogs…I’m a horror movie fanatic. I’ll take a horror movie over a comedy any day.
Now for my nominations. This is difficult as there are some serious amazing blogs out there. I nominate the following:
https://knowherephotography.wordpress.com by Rishabh. He post some amazing pictures. His work never disappoints.
https://seagirll.wordpress.com/ by Melody. She is in England and always post the most interesting things. Definitely worth a glance.
and http://oldplaidcamper.com. He is an adventurer and I always love reading about his adventure. Anything outdoorsy always grasp my attention and he never disappoints.
Thank you for you time and I hope you all have a beautiful day.
Montana Rose Photography